24 October, 2009

Silly's,

Well, thursday went interview with jiening at outram park.
Met her at outram. Sorry for waiting so long for me, I need time ma.
Have to bused to the place where we are going for interview! CRAZY.
After interview it's only 5pm, I am waiting for silly to finish work at 7pm
So accompany jiening all the way back to bukit panjang. Went off at 6pm
slowly train back to bedok meet silly and the rest :) Waited at 406,
Was so happy to see silly guy! Hahah. They are talking about work
sound so tough. That's why silly insist on letting me work with them!
Understand. Went off at 9pm. Yesterday met silly at 406, was trying
to play hiding with him. Ask him to look for me all around 406. Finally
Slack there till 9pm. Bused home, was on phone till this morning 4am
Happy Birthday silly, 傻的爱你 :)

1 comment:

Jie Ning said...

yay! make up so long! zz. lol. walau, he say he will consider me when my b'day reach then he will hire me. lol! i miss you ass.