17 October, 2009

Still it's you,

Where do i start from today. Hmmm, from today work. Work! 11-5
It's like the pathway to hell can. Everyone saw me has a shocked face.
Tomorrow will be the last day working. Finally! They are like torturing
shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tiring but xiaowei and me when break out when I finish
work, she spoken to me. Talk and talk about life. I will miss swensen!
Learn a lot of work gossips a lot too. Abit can't bear to leave there :(
Never mind. Still have to. I miss someone, yesterday morning really
happy. Went out super early to meet this person I still love afterall.
I wonder why no matter how heartless he is I still can't forget him,
worse la love him even more!!! Am I dead in his hand this time.
I wanna be the one when he is upset to hug and cry, the first to see
him fall asleep or the first one to see when awake. I love you, AKS :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im happy for you my dear . Hopefully he'll be yours soon . Sweetsweet .
P.S Please do not neglect me ..

Jie Ning said...

hehe i miss you! who is aks ah!!!! hahaha takecare. come meet me soon okay.